(as of Jun 20,2021 19:57:53 UTC – Details)
Super HD Picture Quality Impact Screen- High Performance, Long Life, Bright White Screen.
DIY golf simulators using these durable impact screens and Frame Corners.
- We don’t supply the EMT conduit tubing as freight shipping these inexpensive items is too costly. The EMT conduit rods are available at all good hardware stores.
- You’ll need EMT conduit tubing for the complete box frame.
- The frame should be around 2 inches per side greater than the screen size. i.e. if the screen size is 12 ft x 9 ft (144″ x 108″) then the frame should be 12ft 4″ x 9ft 4″ (148″ x 112″).
- Cost-effective replacement: Easily remove the top layer (as the screen is connected with a sports net by anchor clamps) when worn for, as a cost-effective replacement.
Impact Screen Specification:
- Color: White
- Material: We use weft yarn material specifically designed to take the full impact of a real golf ball.
- 12 x Frame Corners
- 1 x Golf Simulator Projection Impact Screen. Note: If you need to return items to us, there is a 15% restocking fee incurred and will be deducted from your refund once the returned items have been received.
The box frame is self-standing but can be fixed to the floor and/or rear wall using 1-inch diameter tube clamps. Please use a net or panel behind your golf impact screen before use. The combination of screen and net results in long golfing experience.
You’ll need the EMT conduit tubing of 1″ diameter for the complete box frame.
The frame should be around 2 inches per side greater than the screen size. i.e. if the screen size is 12 ft x 9 ft (144″ x 108″) then the frame should be 12ft 4″ x 9ft 4″ (148″ x 112″).
If you find that the box frame is slightly too small then you can extend the tubes an inch or two out of the fittings to suit. If the box frame is too large then the pipes will have to be cut down in length to suit. If required use pipe clamps to secure the lower half of the frame or floors and /or the back pipes to the wall.