(as of May 12,2021 08:45:57 UTC – Details)
- 3-Piece construction with cast urethane cover
- High Energy Speed Core (HESC) for higher ball speed and distance off the tee
- Extra-thin cast urethane cover for maximum feel and short-game spin
- New 318 large dimple design for stable trajectory
- Outstanding distance paired with extra-soft feel and feedback off the clubface
- Excellent short-game spin thanks to stick to the green (S2TG) technology
- Newly designed KIL line with sharp edges for optimal alignment
- Advanced players with medium to low swing speeds (< 95 mph driver swing speed)
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE FOR DEMANDING GOLFERS
The new 3-Piece cast urethane Vice PRO SOFT comes with several visible and invisible changes and is designed for players with medium and lower swing speeds. Many amateur golfers upgrade their game to this cast urethane ball model and report on greater feel and better performance in their game.
EXTRA SOFT & HIGH SPINRATES
The thinner cast urethane cover allows for a sticky and controlling feel off the wedge. Golfers will benefit from high spin rates around the green.
MINIMIZED DRIVER SPIN
The thicker mantle and the new Surlyn grade composition used in the mantle cover minimize driver spin and increase ball flight stability. This layer is more easily activated at impact thanks to decreased compression.
MAXIMUM DISTANCE OFF THE TEE
The improved High Energy Speed Core (HESC) generates higher ball speed and thereby more driving distance for medium and lower swing speeds.
3 Piece cast urethane cover ball construction with extra-thin cover for high short game spin
Designed for golfers with medium and low swing speeds who aim to maximize their score performance
Outstanding spin control and extra soft feel off the club
Newly designed, closed alignment line for better aiming
Unique DRIP Pattern available in 3 styles across 2 models